[Dailydrool] Buster arrived

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 09:11:51 PST 2015

Auntie Feyfey. How are tricks? Buster arrived? Prompting an assembly by all the other Busters? A few puns come to mind......swat.....stop that, bad enough a tree fell on my head, you are just not happy I have not yet come to visit. (Loud grrrrrr heard.) No, I don't know what happened to sweet little me.............anyhow, the beagies have invited Buster to the poker game and made a lot of Pizza? Mr. Newmie says he likes another big guy to play with and they have big sunglasses so they don't give the beagles any clues. Caruso will has the telescope pointed.

Tunes