[Dailydrool] What a Day!

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 05:09:57 PDT 2015

Browyn the Fairy Princess here. With all of the depressing news on the
Drool, I decided to share what happened yesterday. I got to be the mom's
helper for running errands yesterday. Never fear. She only took me to the
pharmacy because they have a drive-thru. Bugsey sounded like he was going
to die. So I cried, until the mom loaded me up in the car. It was fun to
get to go wth her, but the idiot pharmacist can't tell when he is looking
at royalty and he called me a boy! How could he?! Isn't it obvious I am a
girl?

Then the mom was making GF toast for her dinner. She had the bread on the
counter. She turned to back to get a knife and wham! The Beauford struck!
He stole one of the slices of bread. Mom yelled. The dad decided to be
smart and he grabbed Beauford by the scruff of the neck. Then Bugsey
decided to join in the fight and dad had a boy by the neck in each hand and
he was trying to keep them away from each other. So the mom took the
Beauford. The bread was completely in his mouth and he was so upset that
the hair on the his back was standing on end. The mom thought it was better
to let Beauford have the bread than risk getting bitten. Well, the dad
yelled at her for letting Beauford eat the bread. The mom just ignored the
dad and got out banana pumpkin brownie bites. She fed them to Bugsey and
me. When Beauford cameto the kitchen for his, she said he already had a
treat! Poor Beauford was convinced that the mom didn't love him after all
of this, but the mom doesn't usually hold grudges. So she loved all over
him until I got jealous and broke it up. Then the mom called me an
attention hog! Can you believe my mistreatment?! I think we are all better
now.

On a more serious note, we are so depressed that Llewis, Harley and Gunner
made their trips to the Bridge. We are sending heart healing drool to all
the remaining members of their family, be they two legged or four legged.
We are hoping for a break from all this bad news.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford,and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com