[Dailydrool] stop and what Lulu said

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 04:11:06 PDT 2015

Dis Conley, liddel lonesome Conley all by himself wif dis big bleke meen
dog whut keep tryna kill me and den somehow getting all da blames put on
me, liddle me, so Ise the won end up in trubble. Also I is heers evil
rumors ob the word
DIET
if youse can bleeve dat! Yes an dat word spoke in MY direxshun just when
Ise got my belly nice an rotund (fank you Llewis for leebing me a list of
BIG WORDs an no fanks for not bean here yousseff. Humf. Sum deel dis is.)

Yes Lulu my liddel rose pedal, is a bad week for sure. Firss Llewis go
dancing off an den Gunner an Harley too it is beyond sad. I pickt on Llewis
it are troo but he were my bud enyways and now....oh what is to become of
Conley, alone in da willerness? It so sad, sooooooo---

What? MomPerson say stop dat yowling. Humnf Ise gone back to bed.

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it: sounds like we could all use a bit of
it this week.

dis Conley. All alone.****sigh****