[Dailydrool] Llewis and Harley and Gunner

AWoodrum1 via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 09:04:15 PDT 2015

We are so sorry to hear that Llewis and Harley have left for the Bridge.
And Gunner, too, although I thought Gunner has a mass that the Vet is going
to investigate, and is not gone yet?  Doesn't matter, we all know how awful
it is to have to think about making the decision to let or little buddies go
on without us.  And I agree, you may think you are prepared, but then the
day comes and your world falls apart.  (We are getting very close to
decision time with our dear Sister Holly da Dolly, her quality of life is
steadily going downhill.)  All of us here send all of you lots of lub and
hugs and soft snooter kissies.  You are all in our thoughts and prayers,
always.  Fly free little buddies, we lub you and will miss you.

Anita Woodrum with Sister Holly, Sister Bea, Brudder Baxter, and all the
Ebil Kitties
Awoodrum1 at gmail.com