[Dailydrool] Dear Mila and Conley

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 18:56:49 PDT 2015

Greetings from LuLu, Sigh.  Red and puffy parents eh?  And there the two of you are lonely and depressed .... oh for goodness sakes this is no way carry on. You are supposed to be cheering up your people why when the bridge hounds look in on you what will they think? I can tell you that while the hounds at the bridge are peaking in on you they are in no way letting your musings put a damper on their festivities.  Why I was on the bridge line with Elder Clara just this morning and she is mopping up from a party that went until almost 4 AM..... apparently everything was going swimmingly until the naked fire dances got a bit to close to the hot tub filled with Bacardi 151 at which point everything lighted up quite a bit.  Seems Bo slurped up so much out of the hot tub everyone thought he'd gone back to being forgetful and confused but the fact is the boy was just loaded to the teeth.  Harley was riding one and had Bo in a side car and they were zooming around giving everyone rides.  Llewis has got himself a soap box and he has been reciting poetry (rumor has it he's QUITE good) and word is as the party progressed and everyone was getting in their cups he was actually quite racy in his offerings .... shocking I know but there we have it.  Seems Mr Cooper Sir turned up as well and he and Nigel were charming all the ladies with their wit and good looks.   There were reports that Cyrus turned up for the grand party and suggested the usual taste test..... turns out bassets agree with Cyrus and prefer lobster WITH béarnaise sauce however they prefers their filet mignon without. Clara reports that FeyFey is overwhelmed with arrangements and can handle no more arrivals until further notice so they've slammed the bridge gates shut and we'll apparently have to manage along down here on our own, at least until they get most of the smoke damage dealt with from the party last night. Love n Drool from LuLu