[Dailydrool] Smooth textures

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 5 15:13:50 PDT 2015

Bev was mentioning that Llewis only wanted smooth food. In the last couple
of years I've acquired a Vitamix, and let me tell you, there is nothing
that puppy can't smooth.  When Tiger was sick in the winter (really sick --
we thought we were going to lose her), we were whirling up a disgusting mix
of high-quality cat food and warm water to feed her with (by syringe.)
Revolting, but it sure worked.

(Tiger would like you to know that she recovered quite well, thank you,
from a terrifying case of what was likely pancreatitis, and is sitting by
my side batting my dreadlocks and watching me type. And she eats just fine,
now.)

-
​Mary, with Tiger the cat, and Paddi B Basset, and Simba the Formosan
Mountain Dog Foster Failure aka bleke dog. And Clio, the other cat.​