[Dailydrool] Gracie recuperating

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 5 15:41:50 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
We had a terrible day yesterday.  The 4th.  Simply awful.  Bang crackle pop, just like the cereal ..... all the live long day and night.  This was like the 3rd day in a row, the first two were practice.  We were all wound up.  Mommy left a bag of corn on the counter and I grabbed the bag and left and ear for Snoopy and an ear for LuLu on the floor and took off with the bag and the other two ears ....... and Snoopy .....well he took off after me and he tackled me and he HURT my POOR SORE HIP that's been bothering me lately that I just got off of rimadyl for and had just started to improve.  OH I cried and i cried and ...... I can walk fine but it hurts to jump up on stuff so I have to lay on dog beds cause mommy won't lift you up on stuff if you are too sore to jump up there yourself it's a rule.  Except the big bed .... at night she will ift you up to sleep with everybody in the big bed.
I was so mad at Snoopy .... I wouldn't even look at Snoopy he's a big stinker and a meanie and I LEFT HIM a WHOLE EAR for HIMSELF but noooooooooooooo he had to be a jerk.  So then mommy decided enough was enough and we all got a big gob of peanut butter and while we waited for the drugs to kick in she made us all lay down ...... and I woke up around 3AM and made her lift me up in bed with everybody.
Love,Gracie