[Dailydrool] need for another vet in St. Louis area

Cara Witkowski via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 7 14:00:33 PDT 2015

Regarding Abe and the need for reasonable, good and caring vet care in the St. Louis area:  many people who I know in the St. Louis area who have bassets are using either Fairview Heights Animal Clinic, in Fairview Heights IL,  or Animal Hospital of O’Fallon, in O’Fallon, IL, both manned by Dr. Ziegler and found him to be very good with the bassets, very caring, and reasonable prices.  Those prices you were quoting are shockingly high compared to my experience and those I hear from friends in Guardian Angel Basset Rescue.  Wishing the best to you and Abe in solving this  problem.

Cara Witkowski