[Dailydrool] corn cobs - how appalling

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 9 13:50:10 PDT 2015

I know we see if often - the stupidity of fellow humans, and the evil they
inflict on innocent animals - but I am seriously appalled, even if it was
30 years ago, to read that someone would blame their dog for eating a corn
cob and force him to suffer a painful death because of his misbehavior.
Geez, people! I hope Karma has made it's way to those awful owners by now,
but if not, I hope it comes soon...maybe in the way of their own painful
bowel obstruction.

Sorry for the rant, but I couldn't resist venting. I deal with a lot of
stupid people on a dily basis, but that's plain evil.

Okay, back to happy thoughts and cute basset tales. :)

Drool on,
Kacy with C&R
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com