[Dailydrool] Corn on themCob

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 10 05:47:24 PDT 2015

Oh Beverly,

I bet you wanted to out that cob somewhere with these people.  Can you imagine punishing a dog for eating something bad.  How could they watch him suffer.  I am angry just thinking about it.

We had a party recently and I was emptying the plates in the trash, turning to put the plates in the dishwasher and out of the corner of my eye daughter Ella snatching a cob.  Needless to say I moved quickly to grab it.  But it gets so hectic with people helping I could see not seeing her do this.  I try to be careful, but it takes just once.

Thanks for the heads up Beverly.  Hope you are doing well

Diane

Sent from Windows Mail