[Dailydrool] Caught up on posts

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 9 19:12:57 PDT 2015

I have been getting caught up on posts from the first of May to present. My
 what a lot has happened.....Marlene got a Buppie!  So many sad sad losses
too. Llewis really hit me hard. So sorry for everyone's grief and hurt.
It's  time to close the gates at the Bridge for a while. It reminds me of a
saying I  have posted, which I'm sure many have heard:" It came to me that
every time I  lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new
dog who comes  into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live
long enough, all  the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become
as generous and loving  as they are."
Peace,  Tucker, Daisy, Sully, and Duchess, Charley, Roland and Gracie  ATB
_akacare at aol_ (mailto:akacare at aol)