[Dailydrool] introducing Rapscallion's Horizontal Merger

Wilder, Sharon via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 11 03:45:47 PDT 2015

Otherwise known as Benjamin Button or Benny. Benny is 13 weeks old and one of breeder, Cynthia Miller's, Bizzy Chips. In the week he's been here he has taken over the house. There are toys everywhere mostly recycled from when Xandy Bear, Huggie Bear and Gracie Allen were pups. He's 19.6 pounds of unbridled energy. By Thursday I declared we needed more barriers and bought a new ex-pen to block him from the stairs and a new gate for the kitchen. He's a fast little critter. I've developed a new weight training routine. Carry Benny in and out 50 reps a day. Hopefully as he gets heavier I'll get stronger. He is absolutely adorable and a sweetheart. You can see pictures on the Bizzy Chips FB page or if you send me an e-mail I will send you a picture. So far Gracie will play with him when she feels like it but Clyde isn't a fan-yet. You will notice that we now have Benny & Clyde-Glenn's contribution to his name.

sgmoose at verizon.net<mailto:sgmoose at verizon.net>