[Dailydrool] Beauford in a snit

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 11 04:18:16 PDT 2015

Hey everyone! Bugsey here. Well, we FINALLY had another spa day. It had
been 2.5 weeks. The mom doesn't like to go that long, especially in summer.
Anyway, I got to go first. I like it that way. Nothing earth shattering to
report. I am excellent about getting my bath. My feet were all orange, but
that is normal for me. So, I get whitening shampoo on my little mittens.
Then Beauford got his bath. Mom discovered a serious stench under his chin
and it was all reddish brown. She tried to look closer, but Beauford got
mad and refused. Then she discovered a big old lump on his tail that wasn't
even a little lump last bath. She tried to check it out. Well, Beauford
pulled a flat basset in the tub on her. She finally got him rinsed off and
most of the scum out from under his chin, but it still stinks. Beauford is
still mad and he will only go to mom to get his treats. I can't repeat any
of the words that came out of mom's mouth when Beauford pulled the flat
basset trick in the shower. After mom and Beauford were done, it was
Browyn's turn. She said she would only go in the tub if she got her belly
rubbed first. I said I would take a second bath and mom wouldn't hve to rub
my tummy. Mom said no to me and yes to Browyn. Can you believe that?!
Anyway, Browyn is always an angel in the tub. She says Fairy Princesses
need to look their very best. Anyway, we are all clean and ready to face
the world!

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess