[Dailydrool] Sunday 2016 Daily Drool Calendar Update

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 12 05:32:23 PDT 2015

    Good morning all. Thanks to each of you who made the opening day of the calendar date sales so successful and go so smoothly. We had only one glitch in the system and that was quickly resolved. We sold 134 calendar dates on Saturday, leaving 232 dates (it's a leap year) for those of you who would like to buy your first date. You have 6 more days in this first round so get to buying! https://store7226218.ecwid.com/   For those of you who would like a second date, your chance will come at 1:01pm Eastern time next Saturday (July 18).  I also want to thank those Droolers who have already sent me your date picture and info to print on your date.  Submissions for the calendar date pages. Please email to dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com In the subject line, please list only the SKU number of the date you won. If you have won more than one date, please send me a separate email for each date. For the winners of the calendar date pages, your absolute deadline for submitting your high quality, high resolution picture and the saying you want to be printed under it is Sunday, August 23rd. We also ask that you list:
 Your hound’s name (s) with a star (*) if they are a rescue and (ATB) if they are at the bridge
 The name(s) of the person(s) who love them
 The city and state/province (and country if outside of US or Canada) Rules
 The rules about what is allowed on the date pages is simple:
 No humans in the picture
 Non-bassets can be in the picture but only with a basset

Please take special care to have high quality high resolution pictures (thumbprint pictures will not work at all). Start taking those pictures now and do your hound proud! We WILL be enforcing the above deadline because we are committed to delivering a well designed and constructed calendar to you in time for holiday gift giving so they WILL be shipped the first week of November. Thanks!
Pam Farris
 dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com