[Dailydrool] Advice

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 12 04:14:11 PDT 2015

Thank you Conley for the tips on cleaning up Beauford's gunk. I am usually
pretty good about keeping both boys wiped down. And, Browyn. She doesn't
need it, but she thinks if the boys get wiped down, she does too.
Unfortunately, Beauford has been suffering from the heat and has not been
coming to see me as much. So, I haven't been wiping him down as much. Plus,
he is drooling more in this heat. This makes for a bad combination. So I am
going to just have to work harder at keeping him wiped down. He still won't
let me see it like I want to. The turkey! I am not getting as much
grossness on the drool rags when I wipe him down. I am hoping this is a
good sign, but without a good inspection and sniff, how I am to really
know?!

A very frustrated Mom with Beauford (the cause of the frustration), Bugsey,
and Browyn the Fairy Princess