[Dailydrool] My cousin Caper by Truman

Janice Henry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 12 15:10:58 PDT 2015

​Hi peepul.  I just had a visit from my cousin dog Caper.  He spent 2
nights at our house, with his person, who is Mom's daughter. Caper and I
discovered that we can play with each other!  I haven't played with another
dog for years, and Caper hasn't either.  But we went to the beach and
discovered that we like to chase each other in the sand.

Caper left yesterday, and I was so tired that I slept almost all day. Mom
has a personal trainer now, but I have Caper!  He is cool.

Love
Truman Henry​

--
Janice Marilyn Henry