[Dailydrool] Drool for Gallagher

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 13 15:11:40 PDT 2015

Our sweet 7 year old big boy had a busy day at the vet.  At his annual
check it was clear he needed a dental.  On top of that, he had 3 ruptured
cysts that were not healing, due to the careful nursing of MacKenzie and
Mulligan.  He had to have 4 teeth removed!  The 3 cysts are nothing but a
shaved area and stitches.  He is one sore boy.

They found lots of fur stuck in his front teeth.  He's always grooming his
paws.  This was quite a vet bill, but hopefully the extractions and cysts
will be covered by insurance.  Poor guy is a bit dopey, hungry, but dopey.
I have to put an ointment on the stitches to keep his "nurses" from being
helpful.  At least they will heal!

The good news in all of this is that he lost 5 lbs since his last vet check
and the vet is thrilled.  More to go, but we are finally on the right
track.  Hopefully the pain meds will enable a good sleep.  He did manage to
serenade the vet office when he was coming out of his sleep!  Such a great
voice.

Julie Canny ( julie.a.canny at gmail.com )