[Dailydrool] Sir Halfred Checking in

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 13 14:28:49 PDT 2015

Hi!  This is Hal.  I live with Heidi and Wulfgang.  Heidi is my princess, I am her Knight, I just love her so much.  I protect her from everything and make sure she is safe.  I will protect Wulfgang, too, but he is a big boy and can usually handle himself.  I also tell Wulfgang when he is doing something wrong, and sometimes he even stops!  Today we had a man come, he disappeared into the place I don't go.  Mom calls it the basement.  There are lots of stairs and I hate stairs.  He brought a big tank thing with him and lots of tools.  There was banging and noise, and my Dad went down there a couple of times and I heard him muttering about shut off valves and extra charges.  Heidi and Wulfie were in their crates, because they don't mind going down all those stairs.  I don't need a crate because I am Hal and get to do whatever I want since I'm 14 (that's what Mom and Dad say).  But every time Heidi and Wulfie heard a noise they would bark and bark and I had to get off the couch and go check on them to make sure everything was ok.  Then I would go find Dad and make sure he was ok too.  Once I made my rounds, I would get back on the couch and they would hear another noise and bark and bark.  The guy was here for 3 hours but he's gone now and Dad says we will have hot water in an hour.  I am going to take a nap, being a Knight sure is hard work!
Love and drool to everyone!
Sir Halfred, with Wulfgang (not a Knight), Princess Heidi, Gunter atb who was Wulfgang's Knight and Protector of Everything, and the Mom who is glad she was at work when the plumber came to install a new water heater (and bring it up to code because the guy that used to own the house thought he was a plumber).
kdworak69 at hotmail.com