[Dailydrool] Georgie F.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 13 14:15:01 PDT 2015

Riche, you asked about Georgie.  Someone  else asked me a couple of weeks
ago and I was able to get a little  information.  Yes, she's in an assisted
living/nursing home facility in  Canada.  I found out that her computer is
not working and she's going to  try to get a new one.  She has a cell phone
but with all the electronic  equipment in the building, it's difficult for her
to use it and get good  reception.  I'm trying to get her mailing address
and, if I can get it,  I'll send it to you.

Marie

Marie28443 at aol.com