[Dailydrool] secret pawtner news

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 13 12:47:04 PDT 2015

I had a good response to my request for any interest in doing
secret pawtner this year so we are going forward with the
exchange. Sign ups are now through July 29th, names go
out by August 4th and the mailing deadline is August 21st.
We are happy that a couple of people who have not played
in a few years have asked to join in this year and we would
love to have more play.  You can do clues or not and we
have a mini secret pawtner with a lower spending limit
ao there is something for everyone.  Please let me know
if you are interested and consider joining us for a fun
time in the dog days of summer.  It’s a long standing
Daily Drool tradition that we really don’t want to see
disappear.  If you’ve played before but not in the last few
years, do consider signing up. Contact me at dlindy at mac.com

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny