[Dailydrool] Tuesday morning 2016 Daily Drool Calendar update

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 14 04:23:49 PDT 2015

Good Tuesday morning all!  Today's 2016 Daily Drool Update.
We have sold 182 out of 366 calendar dates so we are almost half way there!
This week is the first round of sales which gives each person a chance to buy one date.  The second round, for those who would like a second calendar date, will begin on Saturday, July 18 at 1:01pm Eastern time.
The graphic artist is working on the page designs now and will be ready for us to submit the pictures and the words that go along with them as soon as we can get them to her.
The contract is in place with the printer to ship the calendars to us in time for us to ship the first week of November.
Don't delay getting your information to us for your calendar date!
Here is the link to the store if you would like to buy a calendar or calendar date: https://store7226218.ecwid.com/
Thanks for your support.

Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com