[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 14 04:41:47 PDT 2015

Hi all! I got to go to the vet all by myself and the mom yesterday. It was
going pretty good. Then this really weird and loud man came in and I had to
hide behind my mom and shake like a leaf. Fortunately, I got to go to a
room soon. The vet stuck a needle in the lump in my tail and declared it a
sebascous cyst. The mom still has to watch it though because if it keeps
growing so fast, it still has to come off. There is only so much skin on
the tail. Then he looked at my poor mouth and showed it to mom. It is very
red, but not infected yet. She is supposed todo a better job of keeping me
dry which is hard in this heat because I drool buckets and buckets when I
am hot. It is SO hot here. I really don't like this heat. Plus, I am kind
of like Mila. I just check in occassionaly. I don't want to sit in your lap
and be smothered by you all the time. Bugsey is always having to be wiped
down because he is a momma's boy and is in her lap every chance he gets,
and she doesn't like drool all over her. Browyn doesn't really drool, but
she thinks if we get wiped down, she should get wiped down.

So I have a real question for Auntie Bev. Does mom need to get me acne pads
or not? Will they burn my poor red skin or help?

That is all here.

Beauford with Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com