[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 16 04:52:28 PDT 2015

Well, I thought I better give an update since so many people have been nice
enough to show concern about me.

First, my mouth. The mom put some drool rags on the screened porch and on
top of my crate. We already had them in a basket in the living room. Now
she dries me off every time she sees me it seems, when I go in my crate and
when I get out of my crate. If mom and dad on sitting on the porch in the
evening and I get hot and start drooling, mom dries me off again. It is
working. The skin doesn't smell like donkey's feet and it isn't red any
more.

As for my tail, Gracie, don't give the mom ideas. Now she is thinking the
blades she used to use for casterating baby pigs would be perfect for
opening up the cyst on my tail. Your mom may like hydrogen peroxide, but my
mom likes iodine. The real stuff in a spray bottle. She is really allergic
to the stuff, but she dons gloves and uses it on us anyway. She used it all
the time in the hog barn on the piggies. Now that we have moved, she is not
sure where she will be able to get it any more. She is sadistic thoough. I
bet she will find a way. The mom says tails have both issues--not much skin
and not good blood flow. To make matters worse, our tail is just an
extension of our spine. You really don't want an infection there. The vet
man tried to drain it as best he could with the needle when I was there.
Mom has those too!

Beauford (living in fear of torture) with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy
Princess