[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 17 09:56:14 PDT 2015

Hi all! I am SO tired! The mom is working on the house again. She is
painting the kitchen and her bathroom. Everyone knows she can't do much
without my supervison. So far she is doing a decent job. I will be glad
when she is done though. It is really cutting into my nap time.

If anyone is still worried about Browyn cause she ate the magnets, don't
be. She is running around throwing her toys in the air and squeeking them
when she catches them. It is really annoying! So quit being down on Bugsey
for stealing her toys and laying on them so she can't play with them. He
really hates squeaky toys.

That is pretty much it over here. Oh! My mouth is doing better as well.

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess