[Dailydrool] Trash cans

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 14 12:42:13 PDT 2015

I keep ours under the kitchen sink with baby locks on the
doors. I forget to engage the locks sometimes though. None
of my guys have ever gone after the trash except our new boy
Archie. I actually think he's lost interest. He had the
trash spread all over the kitchen floor a couple of times,
but found out there isn't much in it. Dirty bird newspapers,
dried deposits from the cat litter box (yuck) and beer cans!
Any meat wrappers immediately get taken outside to the big
cans and don't go in the kitchen trash.
Ann