[Dailydrool] Shark bait

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 16 15:20:19 PDT 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here, Perhaps it would be easier if I just ate the clueless momPerson myself, and saved everyone all the worry.  She is being ridiculous.  Why she has already gone way to far for a little old lady with all this swimming in the ocean and biking in the highway and running in the street.  Not to mention up and down steep mountains.  I'd like to remind everyone that last year she was nearly lost at sea in Half Moon Bay in the fog.  She's ridiculous.  But now ..... well now she is past all patience. Her favorite triathlon thingy is called "Sandman"  This takes place in Aptos, CA.  It's her favorite beach, a ride through the redwoods and a beach run.  What could be better you might ask?  Well, it would be better if the ocean at Sea Cliff Beach where the event takes place were not infested with Great White Sharks at present.  I am NOT kidding marine biologists are photographing the great whites all around that stupid cement boat the triathletes swim around .... they are learning new things about Great White Shark behavior .... there are pods of them .... large groups ..... before this they didn't even know that great white sharks congregated in large groups but now they know, the sharks are doing it at Sea Cliff Beach.  Right now.  And have been all summer.  And the Triathlon is on Aug 2.  In 2 weeks.  So the promoter has decided to change the swim course to keep the swimmers closer to shore EXCEPT for the part where they have to swim around the cement boat where all the sharks have been sighted.  Yeah, like that's going to help AT ALL.  Sharks LIKE shallow water!! The promoter says the triathletes can skip the swim if they want.  The promoter says he will MAKE them skip the swim if they can actually see any great whites in the water within 24 hours of the event because the participants are all CLUELESS .... including momPerson.  The promoter says he hopes the sharks will go away and not come back next year.  The promoter sounds kinda clueless too.  I think I'm going to be sick. More later from Snoopy who thinks this is basset related because he is a basset and a shark might eat his mommy