[Dailydrool] Elsinore

Sherrilyn via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 16 20:35:07 PDT 2015

We are so sad that it is time for Elsinore to move on to her next adventure. We sure have enjoyed the stories about her over the years. We know that she will be welcomed by all the nice people she visited in the nursing home, and we're sure she'll be organizing dances at the Bridge in no time. We send heart-healing love to Elizabeth, Ken, and Charlie. With all the other upheaval you've been through, this must be especially difficult. RIP Elsinore.

With deepest sympathy,Sherrilyn, Isabella & Lola