[Dailydrool] My Clueless Mommy

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 17 09:27:47 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, Mommy is going to get eaten by a shark she really is the ocean is full of great white sharks right now and they are going to eat my mommy because she is CLUELESS. She says she is swimming in her favorite triathlon on Aug 2.  Daddy told her not to.  My 2 legged sisters told her not too.  Both of them.  Snoopy and LuLu and I ahroooo'd her not to.  Our only hope is that the promoter says he won't let mommy swim in his event if they see sharks within 24 hours of the event and they are seeing sharks every single day at cement boat (the sharks have set up housekeeping apparently) and so we have hope that the promoter will save mommy.  He is encouraging the clueless triathletes to skip the swim on their own and just bike and run, but yeah, good luck with that.  Apparently the county of Santa Cruz had to make it a LAW that if there are great white sharks in the water you are not allowed to go swimming.  SERIOUSLY they already had a law that if there are whales you aren't allowed within 500 feet of them otherwise the stupid surfers go surf with the whales but apparently the 500 feet rule only applies to whales because they don't EAT you with sharks you are supposed to stay OUT of the water ..... and they had to make a law if you can believe that.  Welcome to California. To make matters worse mommy has ANO"THER triathlon the following week about 5 miles down the coast where they are ALSO having sharks (of course, 5 miles is nothing for a great white) and the promoter of that event is very proud of his swim location he is saying .... "Come play in the safest and most sheltered cove in Monterey Bay."  So apparently if you swim in HIS event you are LESS likely to be eaten compared to other events.   For once I agree with Snoopy, I think mommy should bag the whole triathlete deal and take up knitting. Love,Gracie