[Dailydrool] Sharks

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 17 14:14:23 PDT 2015

We live in NC where there were 8 shark attacks in a few short weeks.  Two
attacks were within minutes of each other on a nearby beach (Oak Island).
As a result, people have decided to swim elsewhere.  A few idiots thought
swimming in the Cape Fear River was a good idea.  Besides the fact that the
water is brackish and brown, there are lots of alligators in it.  These
people beached their boat on the beach where one of our largest gators
resides.  Thankfully, he wasn't hungry for stupid people that day.  Later
that day a tagged Great White shark was found swimming up the river, past
where these idiots beached.

The neighborhood pool is looking real good.  Unfortunately, no hounds
allowed!  Our 4 hounds have opted to just stay in the house near the A/C
vents.

People are back at the beaches, not swimming near the fishing piers, and
swimming in the heat of the day, not the early morning or evenings.