[Dailydrool] Dale and Sharks and a little about Nigel, long

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 17 13:48:24 PDT 2015

"Words and pictures" are the window to  future reality...

Big Brother for example...

Now... Sharknado...

No intellectual comparison, but sharks are doing damage to Humans on the
East Coast recently, while not a threat to you, Dale, maybe they are
getting upset with us humans.

My Mom (ATB) was an avid knitter.  She was a master of the needlework.

  We are known for having premium yarn at our garage sales.  We haven't
even started to hawk her needles.  It is hard to let go, but it must be
done.

You can shop with us, deep discounts, if knitting is your path.

I for one want to reshape my entire being from the place I was because I
need to be a better and stronger person.  I know exercise will play a big
part.

I hope you get to do your events, but please stay safe.  Your posts are a
joy to me and many.

Nigel is kind of crappy today.

He is a 70 lb basset down to 55 lb., over time, of course, with the Vet
knowing all about it.

We fed him high calorie food for a few months, and he started to gain a
little, but then he began to have chronic diarrhea.

Off that food, lots of medicine, doing all we can.

I made his special favorite rice meal today, and it upset his tummy for the
first time ever, so I gave him the appropriate medicine for that.  He is
resting quietly now.

It is all one day at a time, and the most important thing for me is that I
will give my ALL for all these hounds when they beckon me with a need.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and the 5 pack