[Dailydrool] Harvey droolin in

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 17 18:22:25 PDT 2015

Hi all

It's me Harvey, the sizzling meatball eater, my Mamma's baby.  She so
worried 'bout me today.  I tell her to stay "cool".  No probwem!

I just jumpied  up on de counter and got all de week's chickie.  Ate de
whole bag.  It was ours, "de DOGS" breakfast food!!  She no like me eatin'
de bag!! Says it takes days to pass, you know where from!!

I tells her "all good things come to de end"!!

And Tilly, THE ALPHA!! She been a puffifn' when we walk!!  Oops, the scale
say she gains 4 lb in 2 months!!  NOT GOOD!!  Maybes I   I   I   be de
ALPHA!  I no puff when I walk!!!  ME  ME  ME!!!

Phoebe, she neber gets in trubble!!  ALWAYS GOOD!!  NEBER EBER snarley!!
Neber eber noisey!  Neber asks for anyting!!  No Basset Blood!! That Why!!

Her Come Phoebe ---Better go quick-She'll see me on 'puter!!

Harvey, the Chicken in the Baggie Eater!!  (At least it was COOKED!!)