[Dailydrool] Second Round for date sign ups - 2016 Daily Drool Calendar

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 18 06:59:42 PDT 2015

 Less than 24 hours left in the 1st round of sales for the 2016 Daily Drool Calendar, which gives each person a chance to buy one date. Round 2, for those who would like a second calendar date, will begin on Saturday, July 18 at 1:01pm Eastern time and will run through 1pm Eastern time on Saturday, July 25. We ask that you kindly honor our request to sign up for only one additional date during this second round. We know Droolers will honor the spirit of the calendar and not try to purchase more dates than specified above.

 Round 3, also known as the “free-for-all” will begin at 1:01pm Eastern time on Saturday, July 25 and you can sign up for as many additional dates as you wish at this time, if there are any left.

https://store7226218.ecwid.com/