[Dailydrool] Augie Long Doggie

julie scarponcini via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 18 14:05:22 PDT 2015

Our sweet boy made his way to the bridge on the evening of July 15.  He was just a few weeks past 13 1/2.  On the way to the vet, a beautiful rainbow appeared in the sky.  I took it to mean it was his time.  The bridge was awaiting his arrival.  Like all of you who have been on this journey, my heart is broken.  Three days later, I still can't believe it.  Run free, you are missed, and I am happy for you that you are young again and free from pain.  I will listen for you with my heart, and look forward to the day when we meet again.  Julie in Littleton, Co.