[Dailydrool] Where to send the pictures and info for those who bought calendar dates

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 18 14:11:36 PDT 2015

 Here you go!Submissions for the calendar date pages. Please email to dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.comIn the subject line, please list only the SKU number of the date you won. If you have won more than one date, please send me a separate email for each date.For the winners of the calendar date pages, your absolute deadline for submitting your high quality, high resolution picture and the saying you want to be printed under it is Sunday, August 23rd. We also ask that you list:
Your hound’s name (s) with a star (*) if they are a rescue and (ATB) if they are at the bridge
The name(s) of the person(s) who love them
The city and state/province (and country if outside of US or Canada)Rules
The rules about what is allowed on the date pages is simple:
No humans in the picture
Non-bassets can be in the picture but only with a basset
Please take special care to have high quality high resolution pictures (thumbprint pictures will not work at all). Start taking those pictures now and do your hound proud!  Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com