[Dailydrool] Drool for all

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 19 18:19:25 PDT 2015

Millie is sending drool and I am sending prayers to all those that have
recently lost their hounds.  It is going to Julie whose sweet Augie Long
Doggie who just recently  gone there.  It is also going out to  Elizabeth whose
Elsinore, a long time fixture on the drool, left us several days  ago.  Her
stories will be missed.  Lastly, drool to Jennifer who lost  her Owen in
April.   Know that all are being kept in my prayers.   We are also hoping that
those gate will be closing now as so many of our  furbabies have gone there
recently, far to many.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com