[Dailydrool] Candy s sister's loss

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 19 15:27:49 PDT 2015

Candy,

 I wrote one e-mail and it came back to me

I'll try again.

To your sister who put her best friend down,

We all know the sadness and the loss of loosing our best friends.  It takes
a while to adjust.  The house is too quiet and we keep looking for the One
who was just here with us.  Simplify for a few weeks and only do the
necessary.  Be nice to yourself and be patient.  Time is a great healer.
The tears will soon be replaced with smiles as the memories of the good
times fill your mind.

Love and hugs to you, Sue and the Triplets, Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey

Caseymae ATB,  Buffy ATB,  Wilby ATB, and Ms Kitty ATB