[Dailydrool] The Coppertone Sign Dog Teeth on Baby Diaper

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 19 12:29:00 PDT 2015

Yes Bev,

Good one for the Rutz crew!  Keep Mama out of the Water!!

Actually, the family that had their daughter's picture in that Coppertone
add lived 2 houses from me for many years.  They both have passed away now,
the daughter also!

Tilly, eats dead everything!!  Frogs, lizards, snakes.  Also, she does the
stop, drop and roll!!  Is it a Basset thing?  She also will eat mulch,
sticks dirt, DIRT, D I R T !!!  We have her annals checked and a fecal
specimen sent every few months!!  She's clear for now!  Costing me a pretty
penny!!

Our other Basset, Caseymae, walked to sniff!!  Tilly, walks to EAT!!

Tilly wipps her neck in the direction SHE wants to go!! Where she catches
the scent of something to EAT!!

Sue to the Triplets  Tilly  The Basset

                                 Phoebe The Lab

                                 Harvey The Bassador