[Dailydrool] My sister

CANDY DUSEK via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 19 11:57:50 PDT 2015

Hello fellow Droolers.  I have a favor to ask of all you loyal, loving hound lovers.  My sister sent her beloved Gracie to the bridge this morning.  She is beside herself with grief.  This is the first time she has had to put a pet down.  I believe she has always been a drooler wannabe!  Just once I would like her to feel that same love I have felt during times I've grieved my beloved hounds.  Her Gracie was not a basset, but I suspect she did have coonhound in her.  If you would be willing to send her a card or email, please email me and I will give you her info.  Or if you email me I can forward it to her!  She lives in a very small town and lost her best friend to cancer, so Gracie has been her closest friend.
Coincidentally, my mom, my sister and I have all put a dog down in the past eight months.  We hope we get a break for awhile.
lovebassets at hotmail.com
Candy DusekC. HigginsMaggie Mae ATBBeatrice Mae ATB