[Dailydrool] OUR MONTANA MOMENT: ANNOUNCING OUR SUMMER/AUTUMN QUILT FUNDRAISER

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 19 08:44:06 PDT 2015

lINK BELOW....my first attempt to create a YOUCARING.COM site myself....lol   it's a doozy.....sorry.. but I think it shows everything needed. Drool for all the healing hearts out there.......we are so sorry to read about our precious babies traveling off to the bridge......I know our time here for all these seniors is in the future, too......so sad they have to leave us.    Dudley had a horrible day last week and we rushed him off for exrays.......he is severly arthritic with bone spurs pressing on his nerves and one disc is very bad.  So now we have upped his pain meds and glucos/chon and the vet said only surg. will release his vert. pressure.   So I have him on some crate rest, on leash walking only and no stairs at all.  But, you know these hound dogs.. at times they have a mind of their own.  Dudley is my most sensitive old boy, being kicked in the head/face by the man abusing him before we got him, and his k9 is broken off....and he is head shy of course to everyone but me.  Thank you for sharing our fundraiser with your FB friends, etc.   All shares are very much appreciated.  bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
406-207-0765

http://www.youcaring.com/all-proceeds-100-go-to-the-rescues-in-houndie-homestead-394809

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager