[Dailydrool] My Sister & Sue with triplets

CANDY DUSEK via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 20 15:23:02 PDT 2015

Thank you Sue and the triplets!!  I passed your kind words on to my sister.  Several droolers have sent her messages now, and I love everyone of you!   She used to tease me that she was going to infiltrate our Daily Drool group!  I think she has always wished to be a part of something like this with her dog!  I am glad that she is experiencing the love from our group even though her Gracie wasn't a basset!

Candy
C. Higgins
Maggie Mae ATB
Beatrice Mae ATB