[Dailydrool] The basset is coming! The basset is coming!

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 20 16:17:48 PDT 2015

Woo hoo. We are expecting our next furchild. After nine months of jumping through bureaucratic hoops (and Dawn Smith did all the jumping, bless her. My husband and I just fretted and pestered Dawn half to death), a new little basset is coming to live permanently at PBF Headquarters in Hawaii. Her name is Mariah, after the Santa Ana winds that were blowing on her rescue day from a high kill shelter and transport to Daphneyland. Mariah is one or two or three years old, petite, mostly black with touches of brown, friendly, lively and healthy.
She will be flying in on August 21 to Kona, HI, from Los Angeles. We do not know if pur navy houseguest basset girl, Mila, will still be here to greet her but we think so. the house is ready with its six basset beds, three sets of basset dishes, four leashes, ramp, fenced yard, and two sets of open human arms. Woo hoo. Woo hoo. Val, Bill, Mila the houseguest basset (and Bo and Harley ATB supervising from the Bridge). Vlbzwick at yahoo.com