[Dailydrool] Val & Mariah

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 22 15:17:04 PDT 2015

So Happy for Val, she is finally going to get her Mariah, what a long
wait,

I too shed tears over the post of Boson, what a beautiful tribute, so now I
 don't feel so bad about my pain of losing Maggie, it has only been 7
months and  it still hurts like hell. My drool family has been wonderful and
patient with me  for lingering on so long.   good days and lots of bad days, and
many  tears STILL !  baby steps one day at a time, and then  there is
Hannah  bwahahahahahahahahaha

Marlene, Annie  Hannah the devil child and my sweet Maggie  ATB