[Dailydrool] Gracie Played

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 27 20:23:06 PDT 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here,
You heard it here first, I saw it all ...... momPerson was late coming home and dinner was getting ready and I was running up and down the hall squeaking my indestructable squeaker (which I will kill eventually, it's not my first indestructable squeaker and it won't be my last) and LuLu started running with me because ever since Gracie hurt herself (in the moment that I landed on top of her in a tackle as she made off with a bag full of ears of corn on the 4th of July) she hurt herself and she has not played since.  Not even once.  Gracie has gone on walks and she has jumped up a couple of times but she has not played.  No wrestling, no romping, no leaping and twisting, nope, nothing of the sort ...... until tonight.
tonight little Gracie came charging down the hall and rammed into LuLu head first like a bull and twisted around and leapt in the air and tackled LuLu and they wrapped up and rolled across the floor and jumped up and twisted and turned and pounced and jumped and ...... yeah.  Gracie played.
We're going for a walk now but before we left I had to tell the whole drool.  Gracie played.  I thought you'd want to know.
More later from Snoopy who's little sister played without a care just now (finally)