[Dailydrool] Only 50 dates left!

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 28 04:58:56 PDT 2015

 Good Tuesday morning!  A quick update on the sales of the calendar dates for the 2016 Daily Drool Calendar.  We are down to the last 50 dates and we have some months that are very close to being sold out.  Jump in now and grab a date to honor your hound or a hound you know.  Calendar date plus 1 calendar is $39.95 which includes shipping in the US.  Let's get these dates sold out and make this year's calendar a howling success!  Here is the link to the store where you buy your dates,  extra calendars and stands:  https://store7226218.ecwid.com/  All net proceeds to support senior hounds and the hounds of BRF.
Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com