[Dailydrool] Rainbow s and regrets

Mrs SEM King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 30 00:10:19 PDT 2015

I got in from work and started sorting some stuff in the garden. When I turned round, I could see a wonderful rainbow hanging over the marshes.
So, I ran indoors, kicked my shoes off, grabbed my camera and ran upstairs to get a photo from the balcony. Except just in front of the balcony door, I stepped right in a puddle of  vomit. In my socks. Thanks whichever one of you didn't bother going out of the open garden door.

Still, better then than when company arrived 10 minutes later. I love answering the door smelling of disinfectant.

Sally with Rolph and Clara, UK