[Dailydrool] Fundraiser for Basset Rescue of Southern CA

Barbara Hodges via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 30 08:22:55 PDT 2015

Hello, all. First thing major drool going out to whoever needs it, to quote a famous basset hound.For those of you who don’t know me, I am an author.  I, along with an artist from my writer’s group, have just finished our first children’s picture book, A Foreverhome for Gracie-Lou.   For the next two days I am donating 100% of the profits from the book to Basset Rescue of Southern California for Murphy and Zoey’s needs.  The book sales for $8.00, plus $3.00 for shipping. Contact me at bassetbarb at aol.com to order your autographed copy. The two days start tomorrow, August 1st   Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews. Reviewed by Geranium  "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012. "