[Dailydrool] Moments after that converstion between

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 30 15:24:08 PDT 2015

Doc and Conley took place, Conley suddenly stood up, snarling, and attacked
Doc from clear across the living room, chased him into his crate, grabbed
Doc's cheek and would not let go with two adults trying to release his
grip: he continued fighting us as we slammed the door on Doc's crate and
wrestled a roaring dog, spinning and snapping even with a blanket over his
head into his own crate.
We immediately covered the crate and removed Doc from the room and shut the
door.
Conley continued to growl and snarl for a good three minutes.

There goes our peaceful two or three days. I could cry. I am.

Heartbroken MomPerson

--
'