[Dailydrool] Fair Warning

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 30 20:26:50 PDT 2015

Greetings from LuLu,
Heartbroken momPerson I feel your pain.  At times I feel the need ot try to help.  This is one of those times.  You humans need all the help you can get.  The clueless momPerson went through this for years before I clued her in (get it??  huh huh huh get it? ..... I gave her a clue).  Anyway:
1)  the second she's post to the drool that Gracie had quit having accidents, I mean the very second she hit send, Gracie would squat down and pee in the hall.  Every stinking time.
2)  The very instant she'd post that Snoopy and Gracie were getting along Snoopy would turn right around and flatter poor little Gracie.  In the very same instant.
3)  As soon as she wrote that Snoopy had stopped stealing stuff he went running out the back door with G-d only knows what .....
Why the moment she wrote in to the drool to proclaim Gracie a foster failure and the worlds first perfect basset Gracie went running from the room and returned with a half chewed up DVD (Julianne's favorite) in her mouth.
So you see, if you don't want your bassets to go back to doing whatever it is that they have finally quit doing ..... just sit back and enjoy the fact that they no longer do it.  But don't tell anyone!!
Sincerely,LuLu