[Dailydrool] Bea and Baxter's cardboard and Barkwells

Kate Lawson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 30 18:22:12 PDT 2015

Hank and Daisy agree that those big Costco dog biscuits are worth working for. I have made sure  for many years never to run out of them. At 10:00 AM every morning I get the stare down because It's BIG BISCUIT TIME. I like them too, they have a nice smell.

We just returned from a week at Barkwells Dog Friendly Vacation Rentals in Mills River NC, near Asheville.  I learned about it here on the Drool. It was our first time and won't be our last. The hounds were in heaven running free all over the place with all the other joyful dogs.

Kate Lawson, Hank & Daisy
clawson at cfl.rr.com