[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Cover Auction

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 31 07:01:53 PDT 2015

 Hi Droolers!
We are auctioning off the Cover and the monthly divider pages for the 2016 Daily Drool Calendar.  The auction will be over on Sunday so it's time to get some serious bidding action going on.
We are using the same auction site we have used in the past so if you registered for the Summer Auction that was recently completed,  you can use the same sign-in information for this one.
http://2016dailydrool.eflea.ca/
I know it can be a bit of a hassle setting up an account but it makes the bidding so much easier this way!
Only bassets on the coverPeople can go on the divider pages (have someone you want to honor?  this is the place to do it!)
Right now the cover is going for only $50!  What a bargain!
If you have any questions,  please email me at dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com
These proceeds will be distributed the senior basset rescues and BRF as described in previous postings.

Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com